In general, academic advisory involves matters that relate to student academic achievement. The roles of academic advisor are:
- To facilitate student in adopting the semester system learning style
- To advise student regarding academic matters such as course planning and course registration
- To help instil self-confidence in student
- To identify student academic problems
- To approve student study completion
- To provide academic report and recommendation
Each student shall have an academic advisor during the study program. An academic advisor week is held once every semester.