The general minimum requirements for entry are as follows:
- A pass in A-Level / High School Certificate (HSC) / Diploma holder / Equivalent qualification with at least GRADE C in 3 subjects.
- Language requirement.
- Programme specific requirements (Mathematics, Physics, Chemistry, Biology, Science)
English Language Requirements
The minimum requirement is as follows;
- IELTS - Band 5.0
- TOEFL - Band 500 (paper-based test)
- Band 173 (computer–based test)
- Band 61 (Internet–based test)
The academic year consists of two (2) regular semesters which run from September to June.
- Semester I – September to January
- Semester II – February to June
How to apply for Local Undergraduate:
How to apply for International Undergraduate: